“I would like to help but I don’t think I could talk with the girls who come to the office.”
“What could I do? I work full time and have no free time.”
“ I believe in what you do, but what can I do?”
Keep us on your “Prayer List”! We can’t do God’s work without prayer!
Donors support us monthly with on-going contributions, either by charge, monthly draft from your checking account, check, or online.
Matching gifts are a wonderful way to double a donation. Check with your employer if they offer the matching gift program. It’s as easy as a click on their site.
United Way of the Triangle allows us to receive donations as an “Additional giving option”. We are eligible to receive “write-in designated” gifts.
Baby Bottle Campaign
You can help your church organize a Baby Bottle Campaign to raise funds for Birthchoice and educate children and families on the sanctity of life!
There are several reasons why a Baby Bottle distribution is a great fundraiser:
- It’s easy for parishioners- families just take a bottle home – fill it and bring it back
- It’s easy for the parish – consists of informing parishioners through bulletins and pulpit announcements and setting up tables with information and having some volunteers to distribute and collect bottles
- It’s a great way to introduce children and families to our pro-life message – it’s about helping Mom’s and helping babies.
- It’s something that the whole family can participate in – giving spare dollars and change through some small sacrifices like giving up their starbucks or pizza and putting that money in the bottle.
- It is a way for people to do something that makes a difference, saves lives, and is fun.
There are many varied opportunities for both men and women to volunteer their skills at Birthchoice. Training is provided for all positions.
- Client Advocates are compassionate individuals, who listen and help to identify concerns, explore options, and provide resources. They meet one-on-one with clients to discuss pregnancy test results and provide pregnancy options counseling.
- Men’s Ministry Coordinator helps young men through individual mentoring and leading small educational groups for men involving sexual integrity and fatherhood. This position requires initial training and a varied commitment based on client demand.
- Medical Sonographers provide pregnancy testing, sonograms, and education on early pre-natal care for clients. This position requires initial client training and sonography training if needed.
- Receptionists greet, checks-in clients, answers the phone, and schedule appointments.
- Administrative Assistant: Help the staff organize literature, mailings, etc. Flexible weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly commitment.
For more information contact Linda@BirthchoiceWake.org or call the office 919-781-5433